This is a content management system related to our main website www.molcyt.com and our related blog http://www.molcyt.ORG which is used to feed content to molcyt.com . Here, we include publications which are relevant to our work and collaborators – often papers that will be discussed in lab meetings or in our own publications.
- Demolition of the ENCODE project defining function in 80% of the human genome
- Centromeric tandem repeats: features common to 282 plant and animal species
- Land use, productivity and environmental impacts
- Biology of Brassica crops – origins, taxonomy, genetics & breeding
- Peak farmland – will there ever be an increase in farmed area?
Dan Graur and colleagues have just published a damning criticism of a remarkable paper on the human genome that summarized a vast research project (perhaps…
“It is important to have the validation (or not) of many concepts about satellite DNA evolution developed in the pre-genomic era, now testing whole genome…
Ian Crute, Scientific Director of Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) and former Director of both Rothamsted Research and Horticultural Research International, has posted slides…
OECD has published (18 Dec 2012) a remarkably comprehensive overview of the biology of Brassica crops covering their origins, taxonomy, reproductive biology, genetics, ecology, plant…
Professor Pat Heslop-Harrison
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.